bitcoin forecast www.armands.net Chili Dog Bubble
- 1 28 oz. can chili, with or without beans
- 8 hot dogs, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 16 oz. can refrigerated biscuit dough
- ? cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- As desired onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish lightly with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters and place into a large bowl.
- Add the sliced hot dogs, chili, onion and 1? cups of the cheese to the biscuits in the bowl; stir very well to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Take the casserole out of the oven and discard the foil.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through. Serve with onions.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!